Skip to content
- Due to the digital nature of information accessible by members, all membership sales are final.
- Memberships are set to automatically renew either monthly or annually unless otherwise cancelled. You may cancel anytime by contacting us to request a cancellation – we will take care of it immediately, no questions asked.
- Members only areas of this website are just that….for members only. Please do not share your login credentials with anyone else or otherwise grant access to your membership account.
Stock Photo Licensing Information & Rights
- You have the right to alter the purchased photos in any way you choose, including but not limited to, cropping, text or image addition, filters, color variations, background removal, etc.
- You have the right to distribute purchased photos for the purpose of marketing your massage business. You may use the photos in print, websites, presentations, video, social media, or any other marketing avenue.
- You do NOT have the right to resell purchased photos or any altered version thereof as your own.
- You may NOT use any purchased photos to promote illegal activities, unethical behavior, or otherwise unprofessional depiction of the massage industry.
Class Registration Policy
- Registration for live webinars will close 30 minutes prior to the webinar start time.
- Registration for seminars will close 24 hours prior to the seminar start time.
- Classes do fill up and registration will close if the class maximum is reached. We will try to update the website immediately if a class is filled.
Class Cancellation & Refund Policy
- To cancel your attendance to a live webinar class you must submit a notice of cancellation via the contact form on this website or call us at 423-277-2050 at least 48 hours prior to the start of the webinar to qualify for a full refund. Cancellation notices received after the 48 hour minimum will result in forfeiture of the class fee.
- To cancel your attendance to a live seminar you must submit a notice of cancellation via the contact form on this website or call us at 423-277-2050 at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the seminar to qualify for a full refund. Cancellation notices received after the 2 week minimum will result in forfeiture of some or all of the class fee. Percentage of forfeiture is determined on a case by case basis.
- My Massage World does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all of our independent contractors, employees, and students.
- My Massage World is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions against any independent contractor, employee, or applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation.