Skip to content
(12/29/18) Tennessee Law for Massage Therapists
Out of stock
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Need to get your required TN Law class? Join us for an interactive class from the comfort of home where you’ll get the latest information to stay up-to-date on TN regulations for massage therapists.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A WEBINAR
- Scope of Practice
- Establishment Regulations
- IC vs. Employee Classification
- Gift Certificate Regulations
- Continuing Education Requirements
- Licensing Regulations (Renewal, Retirement, and Reactivation)
- and much more…
TN Approved Course # TN032217-14
- Once registered, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the link to join the webinar the day of class.
- On class day, just click the link in the email and it will automatically load the webinar program.
- Try to connect at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start time in case you have any connection issues to work out.
- Please make sure your speakers are up
- There is a chat box for you to use to ask questions, answer questions I might pose through the class, or just share a story or opinion about something.
- You do have the option of using a microphone if your device has one. I typically keep everyone muted to cut down on any background noise, but I can unmute you at any time if you would prefer to speak to me and the class that way instead of using the chat feature.
- The test will be launched at the end of the webinar. It will pop up on your screen for you to complete and submit. Once you’re done, you can exit out of the webinar or stay and ask any questions you may have.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the class.