Skip to content
(12/4/18) Professional Ethics
Out of stock
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How do you handle a client who is chronically late? Having trouble with creeps? This class looks at real world situations you probably face on a regular basis and shows you how to safely and ethically handle them.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A WEBINAR
- Respecting Time Boundaries
- Chronic Late/No Shows
- Portraying a Professional Image
- Managing Deal Seekers
- Business Owner / Employee / IC Relationship
- and much more…
- Once registered, you will receive an email within 24 hours with the link to join the webinar the day of class.
- On class day, just click the link in the email and it will automatically load the webinar program.
- Try to connect at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start time in case you have any connection issues to work out.
- Please make sure your speakers are up
- There is a chat box for you to use to ask questions, answer questions I might pose through the class, or just share a story or opinion about something.
- You do have the option of using a microphone if your device has one. I typically keep everyone muted to cut down on any background noise, but I can unmute you at any time if you would prefer to speak to me and the class that way instead of using the chat feature.
- The test will be launched at the end of the webinar. It will pop up on your screen for you to complete and submit. Once you’re done, you can exit out of the webinar or stay and ask any questions you may have.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the class.